Tiny amounts of this beer is available to the trade. We at Purvis Cellars have about 20 x 330ml bottles. Being so limited, is it a really good beer you ask? Not bad would be my answer. It pours a dark reddish brown colour with a quickly dissipating head. Dark, dried fruits, forest floor and five spice aromas which translate to the palate. This is a beer that nearly gets there. The flavours appear initially rich with sweetness, raisin and dried plum, nutmeg and cinnamon. It promises much initially but the finish is thin and short. It doesn’t follow through enough or have the depth to be a really good example of the style. It is worth seeking out for it’s rarity at least and it is a nice beer all the same. 8% Alc/Vol.
- 3 Ravens The Ravenator Bock
- 3 Ravens Ale Noir Oak Aged Smoke Beer
- Harrington’s Big John Special Reserve – Scotch Ale
- Beer Ambassadors – Craft Beer Tour of the USA. 30 Breweries, 300 beers.
- Yeastie Boys Pot Kettle Black (PKB)
- Belgian Beer Tasting May 19
- Estrella Damm Inedit
- Brewboys Ace of Spades Stout
- Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA
- Australian Craft Beer Festival. March 2010. Wrap-up.
- Red Duck The Ox Imperial Stout
- Red Duck Golden Dragon Strong Celtic Ale. 2010 Version
- Bridge Road Brewers Galaxy Hop IPA
- Malt Shovel Brewery Mad Brewers Orchard Ale Saison
- Mountain Goat Limited Release IPA
Leon Sammartino on Dark Star Espresso Coffee… Richard Whitebrook on 3 Ravens Ale Noir Oak Aged Smo… SL on 3 Ravens Ale Noir Oak Aged Smo… Dave on 3 Ravens Ale Noir Oak Aged Smo… SL on Brewboys Ace of Spades St…