Simpy one of the nicest Triple’s I’ve tried for a while. Aromatic hops, fruity and yeasty. The nose suggests a lighter bodied beer than it really is. This builds on the palate with soft citrus and vanilla, spicey hops and rich malty body that almost peaks sweet then abrubtly freshens out, leaving a nice lingering dry finish. Recommended.
- 3 Ravens The Ravenator Bock
- 3 Ravens Ale Noir Oak Aged Smoke Beer
- Harrington’s Big John Special Reserve – Scotch Ale
- Beer Ambassadors – Craft Beer Tour of the USA. 30 Breweries, 300 beers.
- Yeastie Boys Pot Kettle Black (PKB)
- Belgian Beer Tasting May 19
- Estrella Damm Inedit
- Brewboys Ace of Spades Stout
- Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA
- Australian Craft Beer Festival. March 2010. Wrap-up.
- Red Duck The Ox Imperial Stout
- Red Duck Golden Dragon Strong Celtic Ale. 2010 Version
- Bridge Road Brewers Galaxy Hop IPA
- Malt Shovel Brewery Mad Brewers Orchard Ale Saison
- Mountain Goat Limited Release IPA
Leon Sammartino on Dark Star Espresso Coffee… Richard Whitebrook on 3 Ravens Ale Noir Oak Aged Smo… SL on 3 Ravens Ale Noir Oak Aged Smo… Dave on 3 Ravens Ale Noir Oak Aged Smo… SL on Brewboys Ace of Spades St…