The second batch from this brand new suburban brewery. Using mainly crystal malt this time with a small amount of Vienna malt for this brew has resulted in a more rounder, smoother finish. The nice, full, biscuity, toffee malt character is still there as is the brutal hop finish – slightly tempered compared to the last lot though. This is a very good beer and I really enjoyed the first batch with its’ edgy, wild ride. The edges have been smoothed out here and ride is just as enjoyable.
- 3 Ravens The Ravenator Bock
- 3 Ravens Ale Noir Oak Aged Smoke Beer
- Harrington’s Big John Special Reserve – Scotch Ale
- Beer Ambassadors – Craft Beer Tour of the USA. 30 Breweries, 300 beers.
- Yeastie Boys Pot Kettle Black (PKB)
- Belgian Beer Tasting May 19
- Estrella Damm Inedit
- Brewboys Ace of Spades Stout
- Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA
- Australian Craft Beer Festival. March 2010. Wrap-up.
- Red Duck The Ox Imperial Stout
- Red Duck Golden Dragon Strong Celtic Ale. 2010 Version
- Bridge Road Brewers Galaxy Hop IPA
- Malt Shovel Brewery Mad Brewers Orchard Ale Saison
- Mountain Goat Limited Release IPA
Leon Sammartino on Dark Star Espresso Coffee… Richard Whitebrook on 3 Ravens Ale Noir Oak Aged Smo… SL on 3 Ravens Ale Noir Oak Aged Smo… Dave on 3 Ravens Ale Noir Oak Aged Smo… SL on Brewboys Ace of Spades St…